Thursday, November 8, 2012

Is nablopomo dead?

I was trying to post daily this month, but besides the big FAIL at that, I realized I have not seen anyone else trying to do the same. Everyone must be writing novels instead.

My excuses for not posting yesterday are:
  1. I was too stressed to blog before work 
  2. I work for a living 
  3. They have been blocking the Internet at work 
  4. It was yoga night 
  5. It was date night (we have been attending a yoga class on date night) 
  6. I had to return a NY Times crossword puzzle book to B&N because I already owned that particular one 
  7. I am trying to stick with "natural" time - during DST I went to bed around 10pm and rose at 6am, so now I try to go to bed at 9 and get up at 5 - so there was no time to blog in the evening
  8. I was tired
The stress came from being scheduled to fly to the NYC area tomorrow on a business trip, despite the fact the office building out east has had no power since Sandy came to town. The purpose of the trip was to attend a non-critical training session, so I could not understand why someone would not make an executive decision and just cancel the class. It was only after I heard unofficially that the building would have no power next week either that I managed to convince someone to officially cancel the training. Now I am so relieved that I feel like a noodle. A happy dancing noodle.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's dead, but after NaBloPoMo got sold to BlogHer, the blogroll seemed to consist primarily of mommy blogs.

    ReplyDelete