Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nada de particular

I don't have much to post about these days. It is time to start the early transplants, like broccoli, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. There is a pile of WIPs that need buttons, and if I would sew those buttons on, there would be posts about finished knitting projects. I've been spinning, but there is a big difference between spinning with good fiber and an expert looking over your shoulder and spinning pilly BFL on one's own; the kind but honest way to describe the result is "art yarn".

On the plus side, everyone is doing well (knock on wood). The tai chi class is over, but yoga continues. I have a new doctor, an internist, who while not warm and friendly, does seem competent and sensible. I'm getting a new kitchen cupboard, so I'll have some place to store all my kitchen toys. My granddaughter has been staying overnight most Saturday nights, to give the 'rents a break. The 'Pubs, inside Congress and out, continue to annoy and amuse.

Otherwise, just trying to wait out winter. Anything new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment