Friday, February 8, 2013

PITA

My seed orders have been rolling in (and already one item is sold out). Everything is as it should be EXCEPT for the order from Seed Savers Exchange. The package was addressed to me, but the contents (including the invoice) were for someone else. They are resending my order, but meanwhile they want the mistake returned. I marked it "REFUSED" and put it back into the mailbox, but my carrier could tell the package had been opened and would not take it. So now SSE wants me to schlep it down to the post office and they will reimburse me for the postage. Of course, I have no envelopes big enough for the package, so I can either use one of the post office's or I can create a new label for the package. What a PITA! At least the PO is between where I live and where I work, so I don't have to go too far out of my way.

1 comment:

  1. PITA, that's a new one. For a second I thought you were writing about PETA.

    ReplyDelete