Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wrangler of dumb bunnies

Just because the bunnies left the nest, it did not mean they had vacated the premises, something I did not discover until *after* I let Finn out. Fortunately, he seems to lack a killer instinct, being more curious than anything. Some strategically placed boards kept his presence from turning lethal. Not to be outdone, Betsy cornered an older bunny who managed to get caught in the chicken wire lining the chain link fence. Have you ever heard a bunny cry? Sad and disconcerting. I had a pair of clippers with me and was able to free the little fellow. Meanwhile, mama was back and seemed rather unconcerned about Finn. When I took this photo (notice the tiny bunny just beyond Finn's reach), I decided it was time to go in.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... you have quite the kerfuffle going on there with those bunnies. I for one am thoroughly enjoying reading about it.

    ReplyDelete