Monday, September 30, 2013

I visited a yarn store but bought no yarn

It's true. Last Saturday I went to Simply Socks to pick up some US1 needles (I bought square ones - I think I like them). And despite the plethora of color, managed to get out of the store with only one other purchase: a new knitting bag...


... to replace the old one.


A few days before, I stopped at Sarah Jane's and also did not purchase any yarn, but that was because they are sadly closing their doors and it was the last week of their going-out-of-business sale and everything was very picked over.

And now that I think of it, I also stopped at Joann, but all their DPNs are bamboo, which I don't like, and I don't care for most of their yarn, so again, no yarn was purchased.

Of course, sometimes I go to a non-yarn store like Tuesday Morning, looking for something non-knitting related like a corn cutter, and walk out with $40 worth of sock yarn.


The colors are weird, but it was ON SALE. How could I resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment